NOTICE TO OUR PATIENTS
Now offering Tele-Health appointments from our Behavioral Health Clinic.
- Only requires a Smart Phone or Computer.
- Accept most major insurance plans including but not limited to Medicaid, Self- Pay and Medicare.
- Professional staff to assist you with step by step instructions.
- The patient will be asked to be seen in the office if our medical staff determines the patient cannot be safely treated by Telehealth.
Call 336-599-9271 ext 239 or 247 for more information.
The mission of Person Family Medical & Dental Center is to assure the availability and accessibility of superior quality primary health and dental care to the community and to facilitate timely access to secondary health care and support in accordance with the client’s needs with special attention to under served populations.
Person Family Medical & Dental Center currently provides superior comprehensive primary care services from facilities constructed and equipped for effective delivery of coordinated health and dental services to the entire community and provides immediate access to secondary services according to the client’s needs.
Person Family Medical & Dental Center Board of Directors
- Froncello Bumpass, Chairman
- Carlton Paylor, Vice Chairman
- Vanessa McGhee, Secretary
- Larry Cole, Treasurer
- Geraldine Yancey
- Anita Meeks
- Vicky O’Duffy
- Ronnie Dunevant
- Tammy Day
- Glenn Martin- Chief Executive Officer
- Janet Walker, Chief Finance Officer
- Demaura Russell, MD, Chief Medical Officer
- Renee Gaskey-Foley, DDS, Dental Director
- Aileen Searles, Pediatrics, Chief Medical Officer
- Kelly Welsh, Human Resources Director
- Jennifer Daye, Outreach/Marketing